Still in School?
Mid-Columbia Medical Center is proud to sponsor students and residents as a clinical site for many different types of rotations. Completing a rotation in a rural setting can prove to be an extremely valuable experience for anyone in a healthcare related field, regardless of the specialty.
Students who have completed clinical rotations at MCMC agree that their time here with us helps broaden their perspective of what practicing rural medicine can offer. Our preceptors take the time to ensure that each student's experience is positive and meaningful. They're ready to have YOU by their side!
Clinical Rotation Requests
To initiate a clinical rotation request, please send an e-mail to Jeane Hunt, at least 60 days prior to the desired rotation date and include the following information.
- Type of student (i.e., MA student, Pharmacy Student, ED Resident)
- Department in which rotation should be completed
- Dates of desired rotation
- School name
- Rotation coordinator name and contact information
Please be advised that clinical rotations are subject to preceptor availability, student volumes and department staffing levels. If approval is granted, the following information will be required at least one week prior to the start date.
- Signed affiliation agreement with school
- Certificate of liability
- Background check and drug screen (or confirmation from the affiliated school that this has been completed in the past 12 months)
- Complete immunization status (this includes a TB test performed within the last 12 months)
- Any applicable licenses or certifications