Welcome to MCMC Occupational Health. We provide customized, occupational health services to help your business establish and maintain a healthy working environment. We help with the management of occupational health injuries as well as facilitate the mind-body health of workers through preventive medicine, clinical care and education.
Philosophy of Care
We strive to provide you with one-stop, personalized care to meet your business health-related needs. We understand that each business is unique. Our goal is to design a comprehensive program that meets your personal business goals. Our focus is on preventing and managing injury while promoting health and wellness.
Affiliation with MCMC
MCMC Occupational Health is a member of Mid-Columbia Medical Center Outpatient Clinics, composed of the offices of physicians and other providers specializing in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics and women’s care. As part of the MCMC team, we can draw on MCMC’s extensive medical network and mind-body wellness services to best address the needs of your business and workers.
Occupational Medicine Providers:
The Care We Provide
Our providers are board certified in family practice and also have extensive training and experience in occupational medicine. We work as a team to address occupational and environmental health concerns. We also work as partners with businesses to provide advice and solutions for a safe and healthful environment as well as clinical care for workers.
Occupational Health Services
Whether your business needs pre-employment physicals, safety education, ergonomics, drug screenings or a wellness presentation about relaxation and stress management, we are here to help.
Our services include:
- Injured Worker/Return to Work Program: Our goal is to work closely with staff and management at your facility to care for your workers and reduce the time and expense associated with on-the-job injuries.
- Worker examinations/OSHA evaluations tailored to your specifications. These may include pre- placement physicals, DOT and respirator physicals, strength and endurance testing and audiometry screening both on-site and in our clinic.
- Substance abuse testing including instant drug screening, breath-alcohol testing, DOT and non-DOT testing and medical review officer services.
- Immunization and wellness screening, including monitoring of blood levels for all job specific exposures, immunizations, on-site wellness blood draws and on-site flu shots.
- Ergonomic services including back safety, lifting classes and workstation assessments.
- Wellness and safety education programs such as stress management, injury prevention, nutrition classes, first aid and CPR training.
For the convenience of our patients, we are happy to provide the following forms online. If our office staff has directed you here, search for the form you have been asked to complete below. Download and print out the pdf, then fill it out and bring it with you to your next appointment to help the process flow as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Occupational Health Forms
Financial information: For insurance or billing questions, please call the MCMC business office at 541-298-7971.