Diagnostic Imaging: General Info
Mid-Columbia Medical Center’s Diagnostic Imaging department offers the region's most extensive resources to help Gorge healthcare providers diagnose their patients’ medical conditions.
At Mid-Columbia Medical Center we are committed to using some of the most technologically advanced diagnostic tools available… efficient, accurate and timely information, here for you, when you need it most.
- Digital Mammography units
- Digital Prone Breast Stereotactic biopsy unit
- 16 slice CT including CTA
- 1.5 T MRI including MRA
- Dual Head Nuclear Medicine with SPECT
- Digital Ultrasound for General, Vascular and Echocardiogram
- Bone Density with Vertebral assessment
- Multiple general/fluoroscopy x-ray rooms
- PACS and voice recognition for faster report turn-around time
- PET/CT Scanning
Mid-Columbia Medical Center is now pleased to offer an advanced diagnostic technology called PET/CT, which will saveGorge-area patients with cancer and other conditions a trip to Portland for this important testing.
PET/CT scan combines two technologies to provide precise three-dimensional images of the body that can help physicians detect cancerous cells and whether a cancer is spreading.
PET/CT scans provide information that help physicians make more informed decisions about their patients’ treatment path. If your doctor has prescribed this test for you, please use the links below.
Complete PET/CT Patient-Related Information Including: