New Materials at Planetree Health Resource Center
This is a sample of the new materials available for checkout at Planetree Health
Resource Center. You can e-mail email@example.com
or call 296-8444 to request materials. If you're an MCMC employee, items can be checked out and sent to you
through interoffice mail.
- Cut It Out: The C-Section Epidemic in America.
By Theresa Morris.
- Cyberbullying Prevention and Response: Expert Perspectives.
By Justin Patchin & Sameer Hinduja.
- A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles.
By Thich Nhat Hanh.
- He Wins She Wins: Learning the Art of Marital Negotiation.
By William Harley, Jr.
- Living Well with Heart Failure: The Misnamed, Misunderstood Condition.
By Edward Kasper and Mary Knudson.
- Multiple Sclerosis : A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed. 4th Ed.
By Jock Murray.
- The Self Health Revolution.
By J. Michael Zenn.
- Sit and be Fit: Easy Fitness For Seniors! (DVD)
By Mary Ann Wilson.
- Virus Hunt: The Search for the Origin of HIV.
By Dorothy Crawford.
- What You Must Know About Dialysis : The Secrets to Surviving and Thriving on Dialysis.
By Rich Snyder.
- Yoga XXL: A Journey to Health for Bigger People.
By Ingrid Kollak.
This Month's Highlight:
Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal
By Mary Roach. (New York Times Best-Sellers list, 2013)
“Far and away her funniest and most sparkling book, bringing Ms. Roach’s love of weird science to material that could not have more everyday relevance. . . . Never has Ms. Roach’s affinity for the comedic and bizarre been put to better use. . . . “Gulp” is structured as a vastly entertaining pilgrimage down the digestive tract, with Ms. Roach as the wittiest, most valuable tour guide imaginable.” (Janet Maslin - New York Times)
"Gulp" was on the.
*Don't have a card with us?...come in and fill out our library card application
and we will make a PHRC library card for you.
**Looking for something specific?...Search our
on-line library catalog. Planetree Health Resource Center is now linked
to more than 70 libraries in eastern Oregon through the
Sage Library System. If we don't have what you are looking for, there's
a good chance we have access to it!
-Editorial Review Note: This is a sample of the new materials available for
checkout at Planetree Health Resource Center. To request a hold for any of our materials,
please call 296-8444.