We ask that your please refrain from visiting if you:
Have had a positive COVID test in the last 10 days, have been exposed to COVID in the last 10 days, or have any of the following symptoms.
- Fever or chills
- Short of breath
- Muscle/body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny notes
- Nausea or vomiting
MCMC rules for visiting or accompanying patients at MCMC fall into two categories – visitor and support persons.
- Caregiver or attendant of a patient who needs assistance due to a language barrier or the patient’s disability, whose presence will assist the person with the disability in receiving treatment, ensure the safety of the patient or facility staff, or who must assist with activities of daily living.
- Parent or guardian of a hospitalized child.
- Person supporting a mother in Labor and Delivery.
- Person accompanying a same-day surgery patient, a person who needs teaching to provide care. to the patient, or any person at the physician’s request.
- Any individual who does not meet the criteria of a support person.
Visitors may be restricted for patients with communicable diseases, such as COVID. Visits are limited to phone or video only.
Upon entering MCMC support persons and visitors will need to check in at the front entrance or Emergency Department entrance to obtain a visitor sticker, please:
- Check in at the nurse’s station.
- Masks strongly recommended.
- Wash your hands upon entry and exit.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to keep our patients, staff, and community safe. If you believe you have been inappropriately restricted from this facility, please email RM@mcmc.net