Through our Area of Greatest Need Fund, the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation is able to assist non-profit organizations throughout the region with projects that improve the health of our communities. Grant funding is made possible through generous donations from members of our community. We appreciate the generosity of our community in helping us to fulfill our mission.
This grant is awarded up to two times per year with due dates in July and December. Mid-Columbia Health Foundation Board of Directors typically awards one grant of up to $5,000 per grant cycle.
Past Grant Recipients:
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District
- Riverside Gymnastics & Sports
- The Dalles Freedom House
- HAVEN from Domestic Violence
- Give them WINGS
- Columbia Gorge Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Backpacks for Kids
- Opportunity Connections
- Skamania Klickitat Community Network
- North Wasco County School District Education Foundation
- Windy River Gleaners
- White Salmon Valley Education Foundation