MCMC was the first Oregon hospital to earn national accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Receiving care at a NAPBC-accredited center ensures that a patient will have access to:
- Comprehensive care, including a full range of state-of-the-art services
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
- Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options
- And, most importantly, quality breast care close to home
For more information about the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, visit their Web site.
MCMC is certified as Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence (DICOE) by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
Meeting or exceeding standards of excellence in quality, safety, and technology the DICOE program is an achievement by our physicians and personnel in achievement of best-quality imaging practices and diagnostic care.
- MCMC has accreditation designation in the following areas:
- Digital Mammography
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Computed tomography
- Breast Ultrasound
For more information about the DICOE, please visit the ACR website.