At Columbia River Women’s Center (CRWC), we specialize in all aspects of women’s health. Our team of experienced health care providers includes obstetrician-gynecologists and a certified nurse-midwife. We provide every woman with high quality personalized care through pregnancy and delivery and for a wide array of women’s health conditions. Our state-of-the-art facilities were designed to enhance the care experience while we deliver patient-centered, holistic health services.
At CRWC, we are well-known for our friendly and compassionate staff. We aim to educate families on how to care for patients when they return home.
The First Impressions birthing center designed for comfortable deliveries and options for conventional pain relief and natural childbirth. Our obstetrician-gynecologists and certified nurse-midwife have extensive experience in labor, delivery and postpartum care.
We want to support you in making an educated decision about breastfeeding. Every woman who delivers at MCMC will be offered lactation care, and the nurses in Labor and Delivery are all trained to help you. Because hospital stays are so brief, you and your baby will have the opportunity to return a few days after discharge for a postpartum clinic. This is a great time to ask questions and get extra help with breastfeeding, if needed.
You can request a lactation consult any time from pregnancy to weaning. We currently have lactation consultant appointments available by appointment on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You can call to schedule any time by calling MCMC Labor and Delivery at 541-296-7210.
Our women’s health care services include:
- Comprehensive prenatal care, delivery services and postpartum care
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding and menstrual disorders
- Treatment of specific gynecologic conditions including, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, endometriosis and infertility
- Menopause management options
- Pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Advanced surgical services including minimally invasive surgery
- Birth control and family planning services
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears
- STD screening and treatment
- Breast health care
- On site obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound
- Diet and nutrition education
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
For an appointment, call 541-296-5657.