MCMC offers a vast array of occupational health services to employers committed to maintaining a healthy work environment. Our occupational health experts are well-versed in providing customized and effective health and wellness-related workplace services. We help businesses manage workplace injuries and provide services that promote the health of their employees.
Our medical experts can also help reduce the incidence of employee injuries, illnesses and disability by identifying and preventing potential health risks by:
- Supporting safe working practices
- Providing onsite consultations for medical, occupational, and environmental health and safety.
- Providing business with personalized and efficient occupational health programs
Our physicians are board-certified and have extensive experience in occupational medicine. We work as a team to address occupational and environmental health and safety concerns including prevention, assessment and treatment of on-the-job injuries, pre-placement physicals and testing, contracted employee health and DOT exams. Our physicians manage and treat occupational injuries, illnesses and disability and offer comprehensive and seamless care to clients by referring workers to other services within and outside of MCMC such as physical medicine and rehab, orthopedics, neurology, general surgery, neurosurgery and others. In addition to treating injured workers we also consult with employers on prevention of disabilities due to chemical, biological and environmental exposures.
Our Services Include:
- Blood Tests/Titers
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Ergonomic Consultations and Assessments
- Firefighters (NFPA)
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT)
- Medical Surveillance & Evaluations
- Occupational Exposure-Specific Evaluations
- On-Site Consultations
- OSHA-regulated Exams: Asbestos, Lead, etc.
- Police & Corrections (DPSST)
- Pre-Placement (post offer)
- Respirator Exams
- Respirator Questionnaire Review
- Work-Related Injury Care