MCMC uses two different technology platforms for Telemedicine visits. Your provider’s office will tell you which platform you will be using for your visit.
If your provider uses Doximity Dialer, you will connect face-to-face with your clinician directly from your smartphone or desktop. No app downloads needed.
If your provider uses Amwell, once the appointment is set, you will need to create an account on Amwell.com. The account creation process is simple and takes just a few moments:
- Go to https://amwell.com/landing.htm
- The Service Key is MCMC
- Follow these step-by-step instructions to register a new account.
Once your account is created, you can use the mobile app or website using the same username and password.
To ensure a successful telemedicine appointment, please be sure to:
- Fully charge the device you plan to use for your appointment.
- Test your camera and microphone prior to the visit.
- Have your insurance cards and medication list available.
- Have a list of your symptoms or questions with you.
- Have your login information or link with you.
- Find a quiet, private place for your appointment where you will not be disturbed.
- If the appointment is for your child, make sure they are with you.
If you will need an interpreter, please let us when you schedule the appointment.